Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yellow Or Blue Damask Wrapping Paper

LOTM - February 2011

Again, a month is around and it's time to show you the look that I've taken this month, If I could tear myself away from my perfect life Look . I am very honest, so often was not the front than I could say this month, I would have carried him through. What I am doing this great look, however wrongly - by watching him I have namely Pixi2Woo . This video I have seen the end of January and I was right clear: THIS is my next LOTM! Ok, basically it is not the same look, I can only inspire me a little ;-)



Products used: Urban Decay Primer
* Eyeshadow * Mac
Potion " Ego, "" Neutral White ", "Blanc Type," "Quarry" and "Dark Edge
* Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner" Hot Chocolate "
* The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
* Clinique Lash Power Mascara
* Spell Cosmetics MF
* Nars Laguna Bronzer
* Cargo Blush The Big Easy "
* Mac Select Cover-up Concealer
* Benefits" Powderflage "
* Mac Perennial High Style" Lipgloss


The whole look is quite spring-like and fresh. It begins with the fact that I give a rose-colored eye shadow to the inner two-thirds of the lid. But I have "ego" and "Neutral White" mixed to achieve the color I would imagine. The outer third I have a dull, medium brown, "Quarry" Mac of all that which can be combined with generally good pink color. Then I have a ashen, dark brown, Dark Edge, "set in the tender crease. With the brown eyeliner by Essence I have drawn a thin line on the upper lash line so the lashes look thicker. Kajal gabs the same was also made to the water line. At the lower lash line I used a thin brush just a little "Dark Edge" outside and the inside angle "ego" when applied by itself, and finally the top and bottom of mascara on the lashes.


was the face is the same as always. In the photo I have not forgotten the pressed in Meteorites "Rose Frais", without which I could not leave the house currently. Look for Blush as I have the wonderful "The Big Easy" Blush worn, which was brought to me by a dear friend. was


the last spring kick it then on the lips to the pink look I have the coral "Perennial High Style" worn lip gloss from the "Give me Liberty of London" LE on the Mac. He makes a good mood right and desire to spring!

I hope you liked the look! Next month it will go much covered, I'll do an internship again ;-)

love Regards,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment