Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Pregnancywith Fibroid And The Discharging

Magalie & I'm a Blushaholic - your requests!

Today I dedicate myself finally your requests under the original "I'm Magalie & I'm a Blushaholic" post.

Phinphin first asked if I can swatches their "Penny Lane" by Nars next to "Brit Wit by Mac.


As you see, Brit Wit a whole lot darker, but the texture is completely different. While Creamblushes Mac are very creamy and intense, are the Cremeblushes of Nars powdery, not as "mushy and creamy, and a genuine" Creme to Powder Finish. For swatches only once I'm as easily in Brit Wit, but had several times in the pan of "Penny Lane".
You can have both so good conscience, I think the two are not comparable!

Nanina asked me if I Manhattan's "Fresh Peach" and No. 301 of MNY times can be compared with each other, so I also have these both times fixed to each other geswatcht.


Also in: two completely different Blushes. Both come from the peach-speaking family, MNY, however much smoother and brighter than Manhattan. Also, the glow is completely missing in Manhattan. Also, if you look with only small deviations away: they are both besitzenswert

;-) Also, I was still asked for by an anonymous reader carrying images. When I asked what were meant for carrying pictures because, unfortunately, no answer came more. However, since I offered at the Nars Blushes, I simply assume that they were intended. That was also significantly more feasible than at random times carrying pictures to exercise all my Blushes - that would have taken weeks ;-)

Cactus Flower

Douceur

Sex Appeal

Penny Lane

I'll have swatches of the link to the original post here again. As they looked there almost all very bland, I have just offered them carrying pictures. As you see, all this really really Blushes first applied. Except for "Cactus Flower" They are all very natural, but give the face life without looking for Blush. I really like them all very much!

Finally, I was still asked for a Femme Short Review on "benetint" by Benefit.


"benetint" is a "Stain for cheeks and lips. The color is red-pinkig and thus very natural: it resembles both the natural cheek and lips. The liquid smells very fine to Rose - I have to smell it every time only once!


Many come with instructions not clear because benetint is liquid like water. This makes the job much more difficult than of creamy products. One must be very fast: a little give on the cheek and immediately rub - not only apply the product on both cheeks and then incorporate that could be too late and you have unsightly marks on the face. For if Benefit "Stain", then says they mean "Stain". The product you get so fast that is no longer. Makes me always a little bothered because my finger with which I rubbed the product, Tan accessible only in the course of the morning after many washes again. But the product is but also on the lips and cheeks as durable and will remain visible for a long time on the skin. Here you can feel the product because of its watery consistency at all - so this is a big plus.
On the lips, it is also not easy, "benetint" applied properly. Most runs in the middle of the lip, resulting in an ugly edge forms. When one is done, however, you have a wonderful result that can be changed by re-application in the intensity, long holds and does not leave red marks on glasses OAE.


summary:

Pro:
* Durability
* does not leave a film because it's not creamy, but is liquid
* beautiful, natural color, which can vary in intensity

Cons:
* Heavy apply
* Leaves may also be there, color, where they did not want (finger)

So, I hope I have fulfilled all your requests and efficient!

:-) I wish you a nice weekend, greetings
,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment