Thursday, February 17, 2011

ławostoły Rozkładane

I could really use a wish right now: Chanel Fauve


I can always buy anything yet, but yesterday my eyes landed quite by chance on the Sublime de Chanel look. This quad left me cold, since blues are not my greatest passion:) But a small part of the collection has aroused my special interest, the fawn eyeshadow. It was love at first Swatch. Fauve is a beautiful blend of bright mauve and taupe. I'm in love! The left picture was created in Flash, the right picture in direct sunlight.


When I discovered the eye shadow, I accidentally wore a very subtle look of Bisque and Satin Taupe Mac. Fauve adapted to very well and has been well integrated. When I saw the result in the mirror, I realized: Fauve, after Easter, you are mine! In the images is fawn applied to the center of the movable lid, Satin Taupe in crease. refers

photos of the entire collection and swatches of the quad by the way her here at Style and Beauty.
So now I'm looking forward even a little bit more on Easter and the lifting of the ban on shopping!
Have you bought something from you, the small collection?

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment