Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Store Carrie Proraso Shaving Cream

Amelie Collection: Nude lipstick

Some time ago I asked my nude lipsticks imagine something more accurate and this wish, I would like today to meet at last. Basically there are only 6 lipsticks, and it seems a bit exaggerated to call this group as a manageable collection. But if you thought about that the lipstick all belong to the same color family, differing only in the finest nuances, then even 6 pieces seem easy by;)


Among my collection of links to the right Mac Hue, Revlon Soft Nude, Chanel Rouge Allure in Mythic, YSL Rouge Pure in Tea Rose, Rouge Volupte No. 1 and No. 2 On the skin, see the lipsticks in the same order like this:


Hue Mac is one of my Nudelieblinge. He is a gentle Nuderosa, the withdrawal of the lip color though subtle, but still looks nice and fresh and alive.
Soft Nude of Revlon pfirischfarben is much warmer and mostly. The lipstick does very well and is wonderfully creamy and caring. I presented the lipstick here ever closer. There are also lip swatches;)
The Rouge Allure lipstick by Chanel in Mythic in my collection is the strongest and warmest Nudefarbe. He is buried almost completely neutralized the lip color and goes well with dark Smokey Eyes. The
Rouge Pure Lipstick in Rose Tea is the second favorite in my collection. Belle described him in this post times as more opaque version of Hue. And if I may Hue for so much as I can Tea Rose do not love it? A wonderfully rosy, creamy Nude! If I only expected to keep a nude lipstick, it would probably be this.
we come to the optical jewels of my collection, Rouge Volupte lipsticks. They are characterized by a particularly delicate texture that they can easily slide over the lips. Quite a few people is the feeling too slippery and the durability is too low, but that bothers me in any way. The smell of the lipstick is delicious and I love the light texture particularly pleasant. 1 (Nude Beige) is a more pink on my lips, stronger Nude. 2 (Sensual Pink) is again much warmer, peach term and even more of a lipstick for classic, barely perceptible nude lips.

That's Nude with my little collection. Are there any lipsticks that I made you think of this color family should look at in life? Mac Creme d'Nude I have used up before, and he must move in the next Back2Mac probably visit again;)

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment