Friday, February 11, 2011

Whole Sale Chiken Wingsetobicoke

My perfect everyday look!

"The perfect look". I think this is a matter of interpretation for each will be something else. For me "the perfect look" something that has proven to be what you come back again and again, so you can identify with what fits and what a you feel comfortable in any situation.

You have probably already noticed that I am most discreet way. Daily eyeliner, black eyeliner, red lips - these are with me more phases that last for long, and I look at most in the form of a unique implementation of the Month. However, when push comes to shove, I reach for years always the same look back, the same "technology", at most slightly different colors. Recently I've

but thrown together the perfect products for my feelings at random. I looked in the mirror and was like "Whoa." I just looked fresh, healthy and well-groomed, hardly made up, but naturally pretty. The colors super harmonized and underlined just my preferences. And that's exactly what I want in life: I want to look so perfect and without make-natural as possible - and at the same time! Since

me this look increasingly so excited that I always fall back on him when I'm not exactly look in the month on the road, I thought I'd put this look easy in front of it!


* Mineral Foundation (currently Spell Cosmetics, Bare Minerals otherwise)
* Mac Select Cover-up Concealer
* Benefit Powderflage "
* Guerlain Meteorites pressed in" Rose Frais
* Nars Laguna Bronzer
* Nars "Sex Appeal"
* Dior Blush 'Rose Diamond' Highlighter
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Mac Blanc Type "," Shroom "and" Club "
* The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
* Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in "Ming"


After the eye with Urban Decay have primed Primer Potion, I give, as always, something "Blanc Type the Mac in the eye angle and pull it sideways up the nose. There, I've always dark shadows that "Blanc Type" laminated super, since it pretty much corresponds to my skin tone. Thus I work directly awake. Then I give "Shroom" in my entire, portable and set with Lid an aperture Brush Club in the crease and a little bit into the outer third of the lid. Sometimes I use this also "Cairo" by Nars, but "club" just fits a little better. Then I just mascara the lashes and I am ready! Oh, and sorry for the eyebrows - now they are back prettily waxed ;-)


After I covered my dark circles with concealer and this was fixed with Benefits "Powderflage" I distribute my mineral foundation across the face. Furthermore I give a little of the Meteorites pressed in "Rose Frais, which I have here already been reported. The effect is as said not the same one - you notice only reliable during the day, that one is somehow "better" and "fresh" look, the skin shines just healthy - even in the nasty light of Unibibliothekstoiletten (and that's saying something!) . As always, after a bit of "Laguna" by Nars bronzer to contour under the cheek bones a little. How do you make the best , Amelie you here very nicely explained ! Then I give "Sex Appeal" by Nars on the cheek, a color that just makes me look fresh without looking for Blush. In comes a serving of Glow. For this I use currently prefer the Rose Diamond Highlighter by Dior, which perfectly fits into the whole look!


is on the lips of my current favorite product. Right now I wear the Rouge Allure from Chanel Laque in "Ming" incredibly happy. You have surely noticed, that the changes in phases with me. To "Ming" and my Coco Rouge in "Chintz" I do not go far back very often - an investment in Chanel has definitely paid off for me here! "Ming" is a beautiful, almost berry, rosewood, which looks to me simply "right". It fits well into the overall picture and has barely made up, but I repeat myself here again, just fresh and healthy!

I hope you enjoyed this post. For me it was just a real "aha" effect. I always knew what colors to emphasize my strengths and what I should prefer to avoid, but I have found in this combination, a combination of colors, not only with each other in perfect harmony, but also with my "color". It may look unspectacular, but this is really just a matter of nuances. And in my eyes it is worth much to have such a look for everyday life that easily accessible works, with whom I feel comfortable, and which simply "I" am!

Love,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment