Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Film Crew

Spring fever ...

I love the winter. Actually it is not long enough for me to be cold before the heat and the great start sweating again.
But something this year anders.Weihnachten and New Year are around, and I've simply had enough of Christmas candles, murky colors and thick blankets. The sun is to blame. Not the Valentine's Day. The sun is very mixed carousel in my head!

I can badly in terms of actual temperatures but unpack the summer dress and sandals, I express my feelings just spring from a different way. Beauty Junkie quite recognize my desire for sun and fresh, bright colors for a few weeks so my nails, cheeks and lips! It is Peach? Coral? Send them!



Looking at my nails me right now reliably conjures a smile on his face. How about with you? Do you have enough of the muted colors, or waiting it by "feel-good colors" until early spring?

Love,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment