Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yeastdie-off Symptoms

Guerlain Rue de Passy: Look No. 2

Today there is a second look, which was proposed in the Rue de Passy range of Guerlain in a small "Beipackzettelchen" for inspiration.
Edit: Man not believe it, but in my general chaos are the images with the proposed look but turned up again, so I add them now in hindsight in this post. So here's for better orientation of the "couture" look, including the Rue de Passy range:


The first look that ye here again to remind you can call, was held mostly dull. The couture-look on the other hand works through the bright shimmer shade in the middle of the movable lid equally clearly illuminated. This time a total of 5 of the eye shadows were used. After my Smudge Proof of Nars Eyeshadow Base (Please, please ... but finally empty!) Is used, I have handed out with any eye shadow brush to paint No. 1 on the entire eyelid. With the back of the same brush I dab in the next step, the moldy-engine Nuance No. 5 gently on the center of the movable lid and blend the transitions on both sides. As a highlighter under the brow arch that color has also been used. With the Mac and the 226er Colour No. 2, I then shade the entire crease. The outer third of the crease and lower lash rim has to be something in addition to the Nuance No.3 darkened. Finally, I take on the color with a Pencilbrush 4 and spread them as something broader liner on the last third of the upper and lower lashes, the look is finished!

The range is increasingly becoming a favorite of mine. It is not something for loud, yet suitable for high-contrast look. The colors fit more into a gentle whole picture into another. But as I always am no fan of loud and gaudy, the palette is suitable for my purposes, really great. As I showed you last time that I have combined in terms of blush and lipstick to it, I'll do again today. By the bright, glimmering shade-engine, I found the look very fresh. I tried using my blush and lipstick election support. I Ladyblush used by Mac and Rouge Volupte Lipstick No 1 by YSL:


So, that was 2 Look to the Guerlain palette. A third and last, hopefully a bit darker then follows soon!
Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment