Friday, February 25, 2011

String Cheese Incident Belt Buckle

My Brush Storage: Mac Brush Roll

I'm going to show times today one of my Christmas gifts, that is incredibly convenient for me. The nice person that I got was the brush folder, namely twittered that I always brush my encamped on the washing machine. could I have not found a better place, where they dry better after washing and since then, surprise guests always have my tens of brushes that are lined up and packed in the Brush Guards, on the washing machine: From the very simple reason. I wanted to ever buy a brush folder and had the Sigma in the eye, because I think the price of Mac is a little exaggerated. But you look a gift horse in the mouth and not well known, apart from the price, I have nothing wrong with this brush folder.

is important to me above all that my face brushes are protected, because I like it not that much dust clings to them, what happens when they packaged in a cup. In the other brushes I'm not picky, really: D

Mac describes the brush folder like this: brush solution of a matt-black, combed Nylon-/Wolle-Gemisch with satin, black Tongue for a simple and secure closing.

There is space for nine thick brush and in a tab is to get even two eye shadow brush.


Here you can see that there is a lower bracket, in which of course, as required, are still not pure brush can. In addition, the brush solution offers both left and right compartment, one with a zipper. There fits the way (see picture) into a Mac 15s range.

Today is another way in my face, brush moved in, I will thoroughly test and then you would imagine in a separate post my favorite face brush

. Conclusion: I am very satisfied. My brush will remain protected, do not take everything away so much space and I can leave other things on the washing machine;) She is obviously incredibly handy when traveling. I love, thank you again, on behalf of my brushes:)

Greetings and a great start to the weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment