Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pokemon Ruby Max Rare Candys

Test series Eye Roll-ons - Part I: Balea Vital Eye Roll-on

I already told you, I recently here that studying at the moment is very time consuming and nerve-wracking. And I think everyone knows the point where he looks in the morning in such a phase in the mirror, and out of ideas, run out in the next free minute to dm. Since I currently am not alone in this situation, I have joined forces with Amelie and planned a small set of tests for eye roll-ons!

was crucial for me the morning when I looked in the mirror and no longer saw only dark circles - to which I have so used, which I've since childhood, and no amount of sleep or water in the world will not change depending on what. But suddenly had joined my dark circles even a hint of puffiness. Believe me - I was instantly awake!

So on to the dm. Actually I wanted to buy the Garnier Eye Roll-on, to tackle the horrors of caffeine in green stick form. Very poor student at the end of the month I had to choose: (Caution: highly addictive) Garnier Eye Roll-on or Balea version and nerve food in the form of glucose and Alnatura mini caramel waffles.
I opted for the nerve food. And the Balea version - even if they are from the "vital series" is and actually thought for women over 45. But I will stop at nothing when it comes to eye bags! And finally, here contain caffeine and the promise "to dark circles and puffiness" is also the same.

You get 15ml product for € 3.95.


right on the night I curiously aufgerupft losgerollt the pack and after cleaning. It felt wonderfully cool and I could barely an "Aaaah!" . Suppress That did not last long on - because somehow I felt that my skin is maintained in spite of eye care for women aged 45 is not sufficient. But stuck the product Now my eyelids together funny thing I noticed with every blink. I have used so much product? But the care is sufficient but still not enough?

short, I am simply overwhelmed with the product. I do not know if above the eye cream, under eye cream, alone, how much of it, whether morning, evening and everything. The pack helps here, but no further. If the effect would at least vote! But no, neither my dark circles were still the slight sac approach under my left eye was impressed with the product. Moreover, I simply can not find a place in my beauty routine for this product: in the evening I would like to maintain my eyes, please, and this is the product of too little. It makes sense, it seems to me anyway in the morning. So I also tried it. The result was still sobering. Make-up on the sticky mass (because, no matter how much or little you use - it sticks always) is simply not possible!

attempts I rub concealer under the eye to form, the funny eye roll-on concealer mix-Bopp. Not nice! I tried it with the camera capture. If you enlarge the image and then click again on it with a magnifying glass, dürftet know them!


So I've tried aufzutupfen the concealer. This also works not absolute. On this slide mass the concealer and forming small Concealerinseln who absolutely do not want to connect to an equally wide Concealerteppich. Even ugly! I of course photographed again. I looked like I had tried to get me in semi-darkness in a hurry reasonably prepare in sunlight (and I've patiently tried to spread the concealer) and it would have failed miserably.


At this point I gave up. The Eye Roll-on and I will not have any friends. Instead of throwing it in the bin I have passed on to him but my mom. For I wish to condemn a product simple, even though I resist better I used to know: after all, I'm 23, not 45th Perhaps it is doing with this age indication after all something in it, and the product of my mom miracle, I thought. So my mother was used as a test person to be asked, can not long ;-)

It has the roll-on test a while now and I recently gave the product, including written review in bullet points back.

noticed it also has positive feel on the skin during application, which she describes as a pleasant cool. However, it is of the opinion that the most likely at the metal ball as the product itself is.
She also has to contend with the sticky feeling on the skin (Ha!), which continues with her "only" about 2-3 hours.
you used during the day like "Oh La Lift" and "Georgia" powder of Benefit in the eye area. Unlike me and my Concealerdesaster they had no problems.

Rather, it has the problem that first
they do not know whether they under or over to apply the eye cream, so I stood there like a dying duck mountain and found no solution. The care was alone by the roll-on it is also too little,
second their "eye bags and dark circles are completely unaware of the product and live merrily on, and third
your eyes water with the product. She has very sensitive eyes, the like to respond in this way. No sooner had she stopped the roll-on, however, not even their eyes were watering.

Their conclusion:
Even if the product is not expensive, they would not buy it because it does not work for you. It is with the application as clumsy as me, does not recognize any effect and your eyes do not tolerate it.

My conclusion:
I agree ;-) It sticks, it does not work, and make-up I can forget it completely. Only the pleasant sensation on the skin when applied remains to be mentioned with praise. I remember, yes, if I may just myself to blame, because I tested against better knowledge, a product for a different audience, but that it does not seem even to have lain

;-) Love, Mom &
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment