Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Rct3 Has A Runtime Error

Beautiful ...

Today I would like to introduce you to my beloved eyebrow gel of Alverde. Yeah, hot loved and eyebrow gel sounds in a sentence might be a little exaggerated, but if one has in this area already tested some trash, one is glad finally to have found the right product.

I think the product is very practical. There is a small brush, which is protected from dirt by a transparent plastic cap is to comb his eyebrows in shape. When you shoot below that cap on the cap, the fine brush emerges, with the actual gel can be applied. The brush is similar to a mascara, and I am very grateful Alverde! The small comb I think for these purposes, namely, rather imprecise and inappropriate. But this is a personal matter of taste. The packaging is not transparent, I find it very beneficial. Mac Engel of the eyebrow looks after a few weeks but still pretty ugly when eyebrow powder and transparent gel mix into a brownish porridge;)


And what is so special about this eyebrow gel? It is completely invisible and therefore perceived as a product on the fine hairs. Moreover, they are not glued to feel still soft to the touch and not rigid and still remain all day on the spot. Not everyone can understand the meaning and purpose of such a product, but I like it very much. First, I have a feeling that my eyebrow powder is protected through the gel like and thus longer. And secondly, it provides everything sorted out so beautiful and the day long. I can certainly recommend without reservation.

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment