Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Extra Fan On Xbox 360

Review: Chi Silk Infusion of Alverde

for a change It should go with me today even a hair product. As you know since my post GHD, my hair is not really my favorite subject, because they are my prettiest attribute is not straight. Therefore, it is also very rare post from me on the subject. Simply because I just do not have a beautiful mane Walle, I can hold the camera, and you can thus not a great "after" image as evidence for the effectiveness of making the product.

The product, which it is to go today has me convinced, however, so much so that I would not hide from you - the Chi Silk Infusion (even if there be here no photographic evidence - to follow next week, but an explanatory post). I have over the years repeatedly heard of the product, but I never got over to try it once. However, my hairdresser is working with Chi products and used the serum once last fall in my hair. Then I had to just test myself and was looking forward to long-term experience!


The Chi Silk Infusion is a serum for your hair, enriched with silk protein, which is to maintain and protect the hair. However, I tell an equal front: The product is A small silicone bomb and therefore probably not an option for each

ingredients.
Cyclomethicone , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk ethyl Esterof , phenoxyethanol , Fragrance, D & C Yellow 11, D & C Red17, Zinc oxides , Titanium Dioxide , Mica, Boron Nitride Powder

are now some would exclaim that such a product so covers only damage hair and do not really cares. And I also agree! However, I expect that this product does not care, but only a little support for my extremely brittle hair. The product attaches itself to the hair and forms a protective barrier that surrounds the hair practically. This porosity does not break out so easily. And in ways I can use all the help I can get!

If I use the product, I was only a little of the yellowish serum to towel-dried my hair and noticed immediately how my hair is silky soft and perfectly free to comb. The drying time is shortened. Even in the dry state, the hair silky soft and shine beautifully. Frizz has no chance - no matter if I leave dry my gentle nature Krause of the air, or blow dry or straighten. What remains are just silky-soft, durable hair style can be simpler and not at the first gust of wind or touch of humidity you make each hand brush competition.

My hairdresser told me also that one can use the product as a heat shield, since the product first heat-activated to work properly. Here I am, however, as long skeptical until I get a comprehensible, chemical explanation (before volunteers ;-)). However, I am going to super to my normal heat protection (TIGI Smooth & Shine) with a dollop of Silk Infusion: I have the best of both worlds!

This amount would be enough for me for about 2-3 applications

Of course there are some small drawbacks.
First, you have to really pay attention to the high silicone content to dosage. When my hairdresser this product the first time in my hair end to applications, he has overdosed mercilessly and, to the amounts in my hair - then have my hair but extremely polished, but were also klätschig on my head. Here one must be careful therefore to only use a few and the serum to be distributed exclusively in the lengths.
Also, I would advise you to use a cleaning every few washes, shampoos, so you do not get a silicon build-up. A protective layer is indeed desirable, but care is supposed to still be able get into the hair.
also would also like to add a different scent may. I know that many like the scent, but I associate with men perfume, not with good, but with a rather cheap option

My conclusion.
I can recommend the Chi Silk Infusion really anyone who has to deal with fragile and a little dull hair. For me the Seum comes later than after two washes all use, and I've just now in the winter noticed, as I have much less hair canceled. And a little shine and silky-soft hair has certainly never hurt ;-)

Love,
Magalie

Edit: was for supply sources demand. Chi products are served in selected shops or hairdresser, for example, about Hagelshop.de. There you can choose between three different sizes. The range extends from
15ml for € 3.24 on
50ml for € 14.58 to
150ml for € 26.46 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment