Thursday, February 10, 2011

Large Rabbit Cage Winnipeg

Review: Garnier Bio Active Series

I you have already reports that I have changed during the winter my face cream. Since my cleaning foam was empty and my skin rumzickte still a little, I looked in Reinigug things around for something new and found it at Garnier. I have purchased from the Bio series is the active hydrating cleansing milk, toner and eye makeup remover. When the series is the way to a certified natural cosmetic line. The products all come from, fragrance and parabens.


I am very satisfied with the cleaning of milk. It is creamy and soft on your skin, it creates but can still remove my make-up completely. Initially, the use and the subsequent feeling on the skin for me gewöhnunsbedürftig something, because I just never used to clean milk. But the good tolerability and the delicate skin feeling convinced me over time. The milk smells very neutral and if it interests you, come here again, the ingredients:


The toner is for me a special product. It served its purpose and refresh the skin. He is also very well tolerated and odorless. Praise I can think of now, but I also have nothing wrong with it. Even here the manageable list of ingredients:


Let's finish off with the big losers in this group, the moisturizing eye makeup remover. I am not exaggerating when I say that the worst is the eye makeup remover I've ever tested. creates the clear, thin liquid with rubbing and rubbing it myself not to remove my make up to some extent. I wake up for weeks with thick black borders under the eyes, wear my eyeliner become unwanted for several days and am glad wiklich when the cleaner is running low! It does not matter if I only had a little of it on a cotton pad dripping wet distribute or use ... the make-up can not be . Move I would say here is absolutely no purchase recommendation. noticed Postive me here but also well tolerated, but that's the only one:) Finally, again, the ingredients:


Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment