Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cost Of Tazorac Without Insurance

My current favorite look I'm

Today I present you my current favorite look from the eyes. I like him so much right now because he daytime discreet enough for the university is, for the evening but noticeable enough to feel comfortable in a club among all the other ladies really elaborately made not naked. And since it often lately happened that I went directly to the university to a party, the make-up on a very practical companion has developed. I have everything held in stages from naked eye to the finished look. Here, first a small overview of all used items


And here the little photo tutorial comes to my favorite look:
First, I distributed the Nars e / s Base on my whole eyelid. Subsequently, until about the middle of the movable lid of the Mac Shroom eyeshadow.


Then I applied with the same brush on the other half of the movable lid patina on the Mac. The transitions of Shroom and patina I've been blinded it gently. At the lower lashes, I also distributed some patina.


The 226er of Mac I have distributed the cool shade of brown from the taupe Delicat duo of Chanel in the crease and faced then with the Mac 217er.


Finally I have the chocolate-colored eye shadow with the Coconut Grove 219er Mac in the form of V's applied on the outer third of the lid and a little blinded him in the crease.


For a little more shine and shimmer to the final two kohl pencils are used. In the inner corner of eye and below the eyebrow, I "I get no kick the Mac used at the lower and upper eyelid rim have 24 / 7 liner in Underground.


As always, I turn to the end of my eyelashes with an eyelash curler, use Prep + Prime Lash of Mac and then the Multi Action Mascara by Essence. Finish is my favorite look, then look like this around:


Underground has its own way, also become a huge favorite and I'm looking forward to the moment when my shopping ban is lifted. I do not think it's been the last 24 / 7 liners are ...

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment