Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Does The Rash Of Hodgkins Disease Look Like?

nightmare hair loss - a diary


The nightmare (almost) every woman to lose her hair. I had already announced that in my area of hair at the moment is something wrong: unfortunately I'm currently on my experience with this unfortunate issue. And I'm certainly not the only one who encountered this, I was thinking that I will share this experience with you in diary form. Maybe some of you are also affected and we manage to create this lively exchange of tips and suggestions!

12/22/2010 - The knowledge
On 22/12/2010 I wrote for you the GHD Review . But I had to make hair photos. I have never had thick hair, but when I saw the photos of my relaxed hair, hit me really blow. I have not done crap about 100 photos before I had one in whose sight I would not have been ashamed to put it on the Internet. Even though my environment has assured me that my hair in real life do not look nearly as bad as in the photos, I knew now that what has to happen there - otherwise I would get problems right now!
In my family forum I then rummaged through a veeeery long thread, and hair loss in the end did an incredible amount of hair loss. But above all I knew one thing: Each hair loss is different and helps everyone else!
I began to concern myself intensively with my hair. So far I had always thought it normal that I could pick during each shower washed several tufts of hair from the body, and then again a full thrust in the comb to go. Now I grieve, however, after each individual hair - I had always before my eyes and saw literally hair photos of me, as even this pitiful remainder was less and less.
decisive for my next step, there were three things: old hair photos, a thorough aversion to doctor visits from my side and the desire to see quick results.

12/29/2010 - The next step
I would say at this point, first, that I do not propagate, hineinzufuttern any miracle remedies thoughtlessly in itself. However, I am healthy, my immune system works super * * aufHolzklopf, my diet is perfectly fine (although I am a vegetarian, but regularly take my iron supplement), I was thoroughly informed and finally initially decided against a blood count. Should I continue to have problems, I include a doctor of course not.
Until then, I have however chosen prioress. I simply do not feel like every day countless to swallow remedies (salmon oil capsules, evening primrose oil, silica, biotin, hair active capsules and the rest of them!), and in the end not knowing what has now helped them also. Prioress I was somehow directly appealing and I've even seen the hair of my parents and grandparents, it seems reasonable to think that I had with a product for investment-related hair loss now is not necessarily completely wrong lie ;-)
So I am 29.12. the first capsule taken. The first time one should take 2 capsules in the morning and one in the evening. They will taste quite large, by the vanillin but very nice and really down well go smoothly. So I

any Changes can verify, I think here again set the starting point:
I * several hair tufts per wash
* then lose is also the comb full of hair
* for distributing a Leave stick-in product after combing again some hair on your hands
* I always pluck hairs off my sweater in the bathroom and I may have a regular hair carpet consistently
eyes * I lose minutes to beat roughly. 150 hairs a day
Zopfumfang is just * my whole 6cm :-(

20/01/2011 - first success
At 20:01 I had the first I do not decry it?. "Aha!". , because those products actually work only after 2-3 months and not after 3 weeks, but mine are washing the first time considered significantly less hair. Not a tuft of hair in the shower I had to pick from me, and in the comb were just 1-2 hairs. Also on my hands not a hair is stuck to. I hope that's not a coincidence, because I could get used to it!

01/27/2011 - the thinned lengths from coming!
Today I have separated me from my much too sparse lengths. Otherwise, they saw themselves in accordance to thinned to 8 months is not as bad as this time about 4 months after my last haircut. Now them down again thicker. I hope so much that it is time for a while so!

02/02/2011 - It trickles back!
go Since my hairdresser again increased from hair. Also, my scalp itches terribly! I suppose I've got a product to the hairdresser is not tolerated, and the hair loss and itchy scalp are related ...

02/20/2011 - it is!
good 3 weeks after my haircut, I'm back as far as before, not my itchy scalp, and I go much less hair! In the shower, there are no outbound of hair, and otherwise I have no more hair on my clothes . Pick After almost 2 months now could be the first real success. I also noticed that a lock of hair forward at the base, which is always short and not growing, suddenly becomes longer. Coincidence? Something else I have not changed, I take only my daily capsules.
young, I still can see no conscious, but it would be after 2 months too early. Also, I measured my Zopfumfang yet again, because there may have simply done nothing and I do not discourage me want to.
start But little more hair, I am confident that prioress for me really was the right decision. I es kaum abwarten, in 1-2 Monaten vielleicht endlich ein wenig Nachwuchs zu sehen!

Das waren sie nun, meine ersten 2 Monate mit Priorin gegen Haarausfall. Habt ihr schon einmal mit Haarausfall zu kämpfen gehabt? Woran lag es bei euch und wie habt ihr es  wieder in den Griff bekommen? Bzw: Habt ihr es in den Griff bekommen?

Und vor allem: interessiert es euch, welche Erfahrungen ich in dem Bereich aktuell mache, soll ich diese Art "Tagebuch" weiterführen? Oder wollt ihr darüber lieber gar nichts lesen?

Ich freue mich auf euer Feedback, Tipps und Tricks und Meinungsaustausch mit euch!

Liebe Grüße,
Magalie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Pancreative Cancer,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

Post a Comment