Sunday, February 27, 2011

Keeping Basketball Scorebook

Like peas and carrots

other day when my makeup is sometimes noticed that I tend to as all my individual products true color family to group. I like it somehow particularly well when fit together lipstick and nail polish or blush, gloss and nail polish are harmonious picture. You is already noticed that nobody here strongly support daring parrot looks and you wonder why my little Macke determined no longer much. A few of my favorite color combinations I have recently recorded times with the camera and wanted to share with you today.

I long to become very sunshine, breezy dresses and Spring temperatures. Peter then but apparently it has relatively little, I use color still covered with autumn / winter colors and now in particular like to shades of purple. I particularly like wearing then the combination of Angora Cardi from Essie, Mac Feel Right (d / c), the Cremeblush Brit Wit and Plushglass in Ample Pink.

If I do something special project, but sometimes just on a whim to brighter colors, I wear currently particularly like Rivoli from Chanel, the hash browns at This Just a little polish from OPI and the Mac Gloss Squeeze it .

A very worn like Nude combination is with me from the Nars Blush Penny Lane, the Soft Nude Lippensift and the Peach Petal Gloss by Revlon and the Tendresse Lack of Chanel. The combination somehow fits to almost any piece of clothing and also to almost any situation. Very useful ^ ^



What would interest me very much ... now how do you handle that so? Must when you match all or a few specific things? Or do you prefer to mix everything up colorful? And what role does it even the clothes? Questions, questions! I would appreciate your suggestions.

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment