Friday, February 18, 2011

What's The Difference Between Reason And Record

EOTD with Benefits Birthday Suit

Hello readers, I
there was ever any Amus everything that had just the reason that I often times at least two Eyeshadow have worn lately or I could not hold it figuratively, as the morning light was just always too bad, that is dark and in the evening ... you guessed it, same-gurdy, as in the morning. Now I have a few days ago found a Amu that I like good, fast going out of hand and does not need two minutes, bring a little color on the lid, but not the same: Baaaam is in your face (which I actually like to be, but for something was consuming far too lazy way).

way, this is already my third now benefit cream eye shadow, or Creaseless cream shadow / liner and I love the Paint Pot counterparts. Keep me in the way, also much better than the Mac.

The color on my arm is not so good effect. Birthday Suit but somehow reminds me of a mix of patina and Sumptuos olive from Mac. Beautiful state:'ve Combined) I did a little mystery by Mac in the crease and Shroom as highlighter, like almost always. In addition, Power Surge Kajal from Mac to lower the water line.




What do you think of the cream eye shadow? Whether benefit or Mac like, and you use them?

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment