Friday, February 11, 2011

Yearbook Headlines For Swimming

The Balm: Review and Swatches

Since take a few The Balm products have accumulated in me, I want you today to introduce the things a little closer. By brands4friends action, I was still favorable to the All about Alex eyeshadow, I have been languishing in the Douglas and each time the Balm Shelter Dream Girl lip gloss.


Next: The package I find terrific. I love the pin-up style and presentation reminded many of Benefit.
Tabatha year ago, had me hooked with the amazing Hot Mama Blush and persuaded me that he would be much prettier than the Nars Orgasm. Where she is right ...: D Of course, the Blush had to I move in, most people know that I'm just self-indulgent when it comes to blush. It is pigmented hevorragend and has a good amount of golden glow. It is clear peach-colored than the Orgasm, which has a larger share of Rosa.


Here's a comparison picture with the Nars Orgasm

Sexy Mama's of all my powders, in addition to the Météorites , my favorite. It is free from talc, oil and brushed actually the whole day without a powdery look. I get it reduced in a sale, and would buy more at any time at full price.

Although the powder is to be transparent, he gives a hint of color, he is well suited for light to medium skin types. For darker types, he is probably on the skin out a bit too chalky.
All about Alex is a khaki-tone with golden hues. I have worn it the last time ever, my eyes because it really nice to bring rays and highlights the green in them.



I find the texture quite well, although not comparable to Mac's Star Flash or Velux Pearl (which is my favorite), but is still well pigmented and can be I had the make-up easily blenden.Außerdem no fallout.


Dream Girl is a beige Nudegloss that smells and tastes terrible to Haribo. That smell and taste to have on the lips caused me to really nausea. Who does such a thing come about? The gloss was a flop on the line.


Dream Girl Gloss





My lips are also far too pigmented to be able to imagine them any color at all of the glosses. Fortunately, I have bought from him also cheaper brands4friends and not paying the full price.





Conclusion: Warm color types should look at the Hot Mama Blush definitely times. Although I like him very much, but you can see it clearly that I am still just a cold color type. Together with bronzer and a revised remaining make-up, he is also looking for reasonably easy to carry.

Sexy Mama is probably my favorite product of the things I've ever tested. As described above: A great powder with a velvety matte properties. Thumbs up and absolutely recommended!

All about Alex is a pretty eye shadow, but in my opinion, with just under 16 € too expensive. After all, contain 3.4 grams. A Mac Eye Shadow has comparatively only 1.5 g. Those who do not mind the high price and is pleased to have as much product should look at the eyeshadow times.

I can not recommend Gloss. I do not like pushing Gloss smells or tastes. Who also has a sensitive nose: Stay away. In the drugstore, there are a variety of glosses, which may convince a lot more.

The Balm products you own? If not, you might post something that has helped?

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment