Friday, March 4, 2011

The Most Winning Pick 3 Numbers

favorites: Urban Decay 24 / 7 Liner

Today I would like to introduce you my dearest Kajal sticks in the big wide world beauty. Ok, the Essence Long-Lasting Eyeliner in "Hot Chocolate" is a notable exception. But otherwise are not other Kajals to my eyes as the "24 / 7 liner from Urban Decay!


I now have 4 colors accumulated, which are all integrated into my super discreet look. Urban Decay does virtually nothing to be desired here - everyone in the color palette a bit, whether it is now or it may be more colorful - like me - prefer classic and everyday holds. Based

I have my copies of HqHair. However, now should be familiar to anyone that the date is not yet an option. I paid £ 9 per liner or 11 £ - which varied from paint color.

across the board, these buttery soft liner and can therefore be applied easily and blind, as required, smoky. They surprise you with a very good durability! I wear my eyeliner Sogut but never on the water line (sometimes only black to go out) but on the upper and lower lashes. Here, I've never had problems either with the order, nor with the durability. I wear the liner in the morning and evening when I remover it may be a little faded but still in place!

Here I told you once made a small collection of pictures wearing:


And no review would be complete without the swatches, I have also this still be photographed :-)


"Zero" is a classic, beautiful, intense, creamy black without any shimmer.
"Rock Star" is a dark eggplant purple with a fine shimmer - leaves green eyes light up!
"Underground" is a taupiges brown or brown, taupe, which acts through its soft glow slightly metallic.
"Bourbon" is a not-too ashy, but not too warm golden brown and has tiny glitter particles.

My conclusion: I love this
Kajals and wants are many, many add to my collection! I would recommend them without hesitation and find the price just fine!

Love,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment