Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Russianbare Yahoo

Environmentally friendly and economical: The Fabulous Ecotools brush

few weeks ago I was at Amazon Ecotools ordered two brushes that are especially praised in the States very much. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to get hold of the full range and Amazon are just a few products available. At ebay be found now and then some brushes that vary in price much. Appointed


I have the Blush Brush and Retractable Kabuki .

Bamboo blush brush
~ soft, cruelty-free bristles
~ natural, recycled materials
~ reusable storage pouch

The synthetic brush is incredibly soft and very angenehehm on the skin. Since so many Mac-brushes, even a leaf. The shape of the brush, I find it very successfully and the applique, and blending the powder succeed without effort.
For comparison, I have taken the Mac 116, the way I use very often, because I Apply with him rather laborious and find it is always stained with me. In direct comparison, Mac loses here hands down! The brush is Ecotools weeeesentlich soft and pleasant on the skin, is bound close to Mac, and offers more resistance, making it ideal for baked powder products, as appropriate, for example, the Chanel Blushes. In addition, the brush head is slightly larger.

cost: 5.09 € at Amazon





Retractable Kabuki
~ cruelty-free bristles (for all ECOTOOLS brush)
~ recycled aluminum
~ reusable storage pouch


Also this brush could not disappoint me. The synthetic Hair is incredibly soft and comfortable again. He is not as wide as you are used from the usual Kabukis, but he is also great for the bronze Rauf support. According Ecotools it is also suitable for Blush. The hairs are indeed closely linked, but it is suitable for mineral foundation I do not feel, because the resistance is too low and the product can not be working properly.
In this way Kabuki is ideal because it can be closed and compact and fits in almost any make-up bag.

cost: 6.39 € at Amazon








Conclusion: I think it is a shame that Ecotools procure here so difficult. Because you get here for the money a great quality. As a bonus, I see that the brushes are environmentally friendly and cheap. The brushes have so far not a single hair left and I can find the best will in no negative points. Who has the opportunity to see these brushes times better should necessarily do so. From me there is an absolute buy recommendation.

know what cheaper brush and you like them? There

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment