Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fill A Ziploc Bag With Hcl And Baking Soda

Guerlain Rue de Passy: Look No. 3

Today, the third and final look, which was proposed in the Guerlain palette in a small booklet. To remember and provide some assistance as always, the range and the image with the look, you already know that;)


first came, as always, my Nars Eyeshadow Base for use (... So unfortunately it is still not empty!). Then I spread on the whole moving the eyeshadow No. 2 with any eye shadow brush. As a highlighter in the inner corner of my eye I'm next to No. 5 applied with a Pencilbrush. I then shadowed the entire eyelid crease generous with the number 3. With my finger I then had a touch of No. 5 to the center of the movable lid spotted. Then I got the outer third and the lower lashes with the eye shadow 4 something darker. I have applied as a liner right at the end the Shadow 6 close to the upper and lower lashes, mascara (Essence Multi Action) and you have that look!


Even with this look I will show you some of what I have combined them. When Smokey Eyes selection is relatively limited. Most I only sketch out my face, use a small, discreet Blushklecks, some pasta and a highlighter pen Ippen. In this case, I found some of contouring bronzer perfectly adequate. I have the Laguna Bronzer used by Nars. On the lips I have to Mythic by Chanel and Revlon Gloss in Peach Petal worn.


Finally, I can say that the range has developed into a loyal companion. The colors are not particularly strong or contrast, but they can be processed well, each blind and combine a variety of looks.

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment