Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Do You Need Ion For Ti Pokemon Red

NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Today there is again a NOTD me. I chose the classic "Lincoln Park After Dark" by OPI decided. Such a dark purple, almost black that it usually looks like. Unlike its counterpart, "Lincoln Park At Midnight" is "Lincoln Park After Dark" is not just a little darker, but also creamy, with no shimmer. I love this color - I would even consider buying them too expensive at Douglas, I could not relate more different.


I reach somehow always that color, if I do not know what I should paint. Especially on the weekend to go out I like her - "Lincoln Park After Dark" fits easily accessible for everything! This makes application well and holds a decent - OPI usual quality!

Have you also such a paint that is easily accessible?

Love,
Magalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment