Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kaya Skin Clinic Price List

Behind the scenes, II

You remember determined yet Magalies Behind the scenes! post. As expressed in the comments, the desire was that Belle and I also give you a little insight into our work area, there is such a post today from me. The label idea I stole directly too. If even plagiarism, then right! :) And so this will look something like for me:


We can see it is geared more towards my desk for dwarfs, but there went to the finish;) How do I choose a regular Magalie blog days when I edit photos accumulated, Posts prescriptive or try to develop new ideas. I used to have the posts written mostly only a few hours before the release, but in the middle of the exam is no longer there. I'm trying now as all the posts for a week or more to write in a day, so I can eke out the rest of the week again in the library.

So much for my job ...
Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment