Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Connect A Walkie Talkie To Pc

favorites Amelie

So, better late than never ... now it is my favorite aus dem Februar. Da immer noch Kaufverbot angesagt ist, gibt es diesen Monat nur Schätze aus meiner Sammlung und ein einziges neues Produkt, das aber erlaubt war.

In Sachen Pflege hat das Bananen Shampoo von The Body Shop ganz schnell mein Herz erobert. Zu der Serie wird es bald noch eine ausführliche Review geben, aber ich kann jetzt schon verraten, dass ich sehr angetan bin. Ich mag den fruchtigen Geruch und die Haare werden seidig weich.

Beim Nagellack hab ich öfter mal wieder zu Angora Cardi von Essie gegriffen. Aus unerklärlichen Gründen schlummerte dieser wunderschöne Lack seit dem vergangenen Herbst in his paint tray. Now I have it but once again unearthed and deliberately worn a lot and regularly.

The month of February was also with me in the sign of eyeliner pencils. I had a little brown phase and have either resorted to the 24 / 7 Glide-on Pencil in Underground by Urban Decay or to the Essence Longlasting Liner Hot Chocolate. Both have an unbeatable durability on the skin! As a highlighter I used exclusively I get no kick from Mac . The purchase was worth it!

Because of the gray weather in February, I blush and lipstick at increasing the use of fresh colors. A favorite Deep Throat was of Nars . Applied one has always equal a little spring in the face. The same applies to Ladyblush of Mac, which is unfortunately now been taken out of the range. It is on the new cream Blend Blushes although represented under the same name, but unfortunately the color is completely different.

The lipsticks of Rouge Volupte in Sensual Pink had his nose right at the front. In combination with the Ladyblush the whole face is pleasantly fresh and I just love the smell of this lipstick. By chance, I end of the month THE new favorite combination was found on the lips, I have since then only worn yet. The Rouge Coco Chanel chintz of and Peach Petal Gloss by Revlon result on my lips a perfect watermelon color that totally reminds me of the summer, sun and holidays. Big love: D

So, those were my favorites from last month. I hope it will not be boring, because some products of my collection secretly sneak over again in these kinds of posts. But in the long ban on the sale is probably not too surprising;)

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment