Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best Gradual Light Alarm Clocks

Allons enfants de la Fessee!

14th July 1789: Angry citizens of Paris stormed the Bastille and free the prisoners therein. The event is regarded by many as the beginning of the French Revolution.

14th July 2009: I write the first lines for the blog, "Love - punishment - punishment, afterwards to send on the same day a second posting about the beginnings of my passion. 69 posts Today it has become, and there is no end in sight.

The historical comparison is of course not (very) seriously meant, but to mark the first anniversary, I am very happy about the appeal of my small texts (and of course , of course the images) are apparent. Although

use the comment function only a few (what I understand, after all, it's about very personal things), but the number of profile views surpasses anything I had dared to hope at first.

My heartfelt thanks to all the readers who encounter my blog with interest and perhaps (hopefully) and with goodwill!

Rejoicing so common with this Lady Mama on all pending 'revelations'.

(So, now that was really enough pathos for this year!)

1 comments:

Post a Comment