Friday, July 2, 2010

Backpack Are Good For Whippet

Better late than never love or Lena, Lena

has probably seen the photo but me have any, but no matter: I'm just too ecstatic when I could not hold it in my blog. Known to our dear Lena won with her song 'Satellite' recently € Eurovision Song Contest. So far, so wonderful.

early as March but it fell after the finale of the talent show "Landrut" in such a rapture that a fellow human being unceremoniously dropped by the neck - with her short dress slid up and the look on their Popo released. Cute, huh? :-)



I would add this to one of their slogans on his return from Oslo. During the welcome party in Hanover, where she also sang 'Satellite', they animated the counting in tens of thousands of audience with the exclamation: "Who does not sing along, get auf'n ass!" Sounds good to my ears. And I am once again very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment