Friday, August 27, 2010

Wella Kolestan Hair Colour Swatches

Hello Mr. [...] + PAUSE MAGAZINE REVIEWS


in the last year hit record in to me about two hundred. all of which were reviewed by one good and perceived to be good or bad, praised or torn. I must admit that only rarely do these promos their place in my record shelf found. a cd that I got almost three weeks since then, however, runs on a loop about the upcoming publication of the hamburger men's magazine group, "all this will belong to you once." For me now the album of the year 2010, unless ian curtis rises from the dead, or henry rollins black flag einzuknüppeln decides a new plate. The album is released sometime in December and then it goes on tour. I have written an announcement that there is to read here at the red bead. if something is good, then this album. to win, there is also the upcoming album and tickets for the tour!

also is this weeks the last sign of life for nearly seven, which I will now spend kerouacscher manier on the highways of America. the red beads are in september for a few reviews appear to me, but I will not link them here. seven-week escape from the digital world - sounds quite reasonable in my ears. Read it, dear reader, but still in the red caterpillar , the opaque magazine and also in husk magazine , my colleagues estimated. In the winter, then back to pen and paper used because one can not always on the road.

on the photo: view of the backyard into a lane in liverpool sydney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment